Skip to main content
- Chunyi Peng, “Revisit Mobility in the 5G Era: New and Old Challenges”, Keynote address at ACM MobiArch, April 1, 2022 (https://mobiarch2021.github.io/program.html).
- Srinivasan Parthasarathy, “Scaling Graph Representation Learning in an Implementation Agnostic Fashion, Keynote at AAAI Graphs and Complex Structures for Learning and Reasoning, 2022
- Srinivasan Parthasarathy, “Data Science in and across the Disciplines: Forming the Next Generation of Scholars “, Plenary Panelist, SIAM International Conference on Data Mining.
- Ness Shroff “AI-EDGE: An Institute For Future Edge Networks and Distributed Intelligence,” Keynote address at ACM Mobicom, Mar. 31, 2022 (https://sigmobile.org/mobicom/2021/keynotes.html).
- Tommaso Melodia, “Toward AI-based Zero-touch Automation in Open, Programmable and Virtualized nextG Wireless Systems,” IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (ICCCN 2022), July 2022
- Elisa Bertino, “IoT Security”, 17th International Conference on Mobility, Sensing and Networking (MSN 2021), December 14, 2021.
- Ness Shroff “AI-EDGE: An Institute For Future Edge Networks and Distributed Intelligence,” IEEE International Symposium on Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (IEEE DYSPAN 2021), December 13, 2021.
- Zhiqiang Lin, “Towards Distributed and Virtualized Trusted Execution Environments''. EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in New Computing Environments (SPNCE 2021), December 10, 2021
- Ness Shroff, “Delay Optimality in Load Balancing Systems,” WiOPT 2021 (International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc, and Wireless Networks), October 19, 2021.
- Tommaso Melodia, “Toward AI-based Zero-touch Automation in Open, Programmable and Virtualized nextG Wireless Systems,” ACM Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technologies for Smart Cities with 6G (6G-ABS Workshop 2021), colocated with ACM MobiCom 2021, New Orleans, LA.
- Ness Shroff “AI-EDGE: An Institute For Future Edge Networks and Distributed Intelligence,” outreach talk to Intel, March, 2022.
- Yingbin Liang, “Optimization Theory on Model-Agnostic Meta-Learning”, University of Virginia, March 2022.
- Goonmeet Bajaj (OSU PhD Student), Knowledge Gaps: A Challenge for Agent-Based Automatic Task Completion, AFRL Lab Talk, WPAFB, Spring’22
- Srinivasan Parthasarathy, Scaling Graph Representation Learning in an Implementation Agnostic Fashion, LatentView Analytics Distinguished Colloquium series, IIT Madras, 2022.
- Kaushik Chowdhury, “Deep Learning for mmWave Beam Selection using LiDAR and images,” Machine Learning for Communications Workshop, The Alan Turing Institute, UK, Jan. 10, 2022.
- Stratis Ioannidis, “Submodularity and Experimental Design”, Network Analytics Reading Group, UBC, Canada, Jan. 2022.
- Sewoong Oh, “Multistage Federated Optimization and Differentially Private Estimation”, Google Federated Learning team, January, 2022
- Saket Gurukar (OSU PhD student), “ MILE: A Multi-Level Framework for Scalable Graph Embedding, Data Lab Seminar, Northeastern University (Zoom), Fall 2021
- Saket Gurukar (OSU PhD Student), LocationTrails: A Federated Approach to Learning Location Embeddings, Mobility Data and Modeling Group, UT Austin (Zoom), Fall 21.
- Saket Gurukar (OSU PhD Student), Scaling and Debugging Deep Learning Systems, Invited Panelist, KDD Deep Learning Day 2021
- Srinivasan Parthasarathy, Stochastic Flow Clustering: Consolidation, Renewed Bearing and Applications, Distinguished Seminar Series, U. Rochester, 2021
- Ness Shroff, “NSF AI Institute for Future Edge Networks and Distributed Intelligence (NSF AI-EDGE), “ Southeast Asia International Joint-Research and Training Program in Cloud Computing and Internet of Things,” Dec. 6, Taiwan. Note: Taiwan and US had signed an STA (Agreement on Science and Technology), under which MOST (Ministry of Science and Technology) is looking for possible collaboration with NSF funded AI research institutes. So, AI-EDGE was being represented in this meeting for possible collaborative opportunities.
- Hulya Seferoglu, “Practical Coded Computation Mechanisms for Distributed Computing,” Emory University, December 2021.
- Ness Shroff “Analyzing Dataset Needs for Faculty within the NSF AI-Edge Institute,” NSF Workshop on Data for AI in Network Systems, October 20, 2021
- Sewoong Oh, “Differential privacy meets robust statistics”, SNAPP Seminar, November, 2021
- Raef Bassily, “Differentially Private Stochastic Non-Convex Optimization,” Rutgers, November 2021.
- Kevin Liu, “Computing-Networking Co-Design for Decentralized Learning over Wireless Computing Networks,” The 3rd Buffalo Day for 5G and Wireless Internet of Things, November, 19, 2021.
- Yingbin Liang, “Optimization Theory on Model-Agnostic Meta-Learning”, Duke University, November 2021.
- Aylin Yener, “A Framework for Sustainable Federated Learning”, WiOpt Conference, October 2021
- Aylin Yener, “Security for the 6G connected world”, Cisco Research Seminar, October 2021
- Elisa Bertino, “Wireless Communications and Security”, IBM 2021 Future of Computer Communications Networks Virtual Conference, Oct. 13, 2021.
- Sanjay Shakkottai, “Resource Allocation through Machine Learning in Emerging Wireless Networks: 5G and Beyond to 6G”, C3.ai DTI Colloquium, October 2021.
- Atilla Eryilmaz, “Concealed Federated Learning: learning with distributed devices while keeping the model secret”, Workshop on Machine Learning in Wireless Communications, WiOpt Conference, October 2021.
- Yingbin Liang, “Optimization Theory on Model-Agnostic Meta-Learning”, Princeton University, October 2021.
- Stratis Ioannidis, “Experimental Design Networks”, Cambridge SRG meeting, University of Cambridge, UK, Sept. 2021